Monday, August 15, 2011

A Pound a Gulp: Juicing slacker Day 23 Update


Hi everyone!  I have been such a slacker on the blogging and on the juicing, too.  Since I last wrote we have had two birthday girls and their double party.  We also had another friend's birthday party this past weekend.  This coming Friday is my son's birthday and we have a party on Saturday to attend and then his on Sunday.  It is quite a whirlwind and then our oldest starts Kindergarten a week from today.  whew!  It is no excuse but only to say that this chocoholic woman CAVED!! ha-ha!  Hey well I've got to pick myself back up and start where I am.  Here is my video log.  I also show off the juicer I ended up with.  I bought a Breville Juice Fountain 900 watts.  The first one I got actually stopped working after 2 juices.  The store switched it out for a new one.  Apparently it is a known problem.  However I haven't had any trouble with my new juicer.  And now for the video!  Thanks and Happy Juicing!! -Kristen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

My Blog List