Friday, August 19, 2011

A Pound a Gulp Day 27

Well I'm getting better at getting back to 3 drinks a day.  Sometimes in the evening I'm having a small dinner but I keep slipping.  Boy am I ready for our schedules to get back to less birthdays and tempting cake & cookouts!  We have one more cookout/birthday tomorrow to attend and then our youngest child's official 1st birthday party.

I was low on groceries so we had a very late night shopping trip and then I juiced into the wee hours getting the next two days of juices ready.  Here is the yummy recipe I made, it yeilds about 2 - 16oz cups worth, I doubled this and also made a more breakfasty one:

 Sunset Twist:
1 large sweet potato
3 large carrots
1 red bell pepper cored
2 golden delicious apples
1 peeled orange

*all organic except the orange

I'm glad I made them last night because I really don't feel like preparing anything right now.  Its was 105 on my way home in Texas. I think I need a big bowl of ice cream...oh wait...how about a bowl of fresh cherries?!  Yum, now that is a better choice!  Take care and Happy Juicing! -Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

My Blog List