Monday, April 11, 2011

The Crochet Crowd - Press Release mentions GoodKnit Kisses KRISTEN!

the crochet crowd: The Crochet Crowd - Press Release: "You never heard this from me and I will deny it if anyone asks me. The Crochet Crowd has been chosen to do a world wide premiere of a brand new product for crafters.

To share in this amazing opportunity, I have invited my friend and tutorial host, Kristen Mangus, to collabourate the unveiling of this product on camera at the end of this month...."


So fun & cool! I CANNOT WAIT to help roll out this new product. it is exciting to be part of a new product that crafters will be excited about. You are going to want to stay tuned in....read the above linked article and watch for my YouTube video at the end of the month!

Happy Looming!

Kristen

©2011 GoodKnit Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

My Blog List